Baskets, Women and Eggs



'Is it not men? They're all cheating bastards. That's why i never put all my eggs in one basket.'

This is always a very hilarious thing to hear any girl say, for me though. Because, really all i hear you saying is that you're a cheat too.

You're saying to deal with a cheating partner, cheat too.

Girls live by this creed especially when it comes to their dealings/relationship with men.

It's not called cheating, it's insurance, common sense. But when a man seeks such insurance, it's termed cheating. 😂😂

I mean, how can i love a girl, pour my heart to her, commit my life and goals to her. Only to discover she's got other basket for her egg, Biko? Kai! 😨😨

I put it to you that girls cheat more than men. Yes!

This concept of putting your eggs in different basket (You go fear diversification na. Business Ni e!😀😀) did not arise from men being cheats (and i'm not saying men don't cheat, every gender cheats!) but it's a product of the woman's paranoia, greed, inability to make up her mind and stick with her choice and desire to eat her cake and still have it in her fridge!😠😠

She is not putting all her hopes in one man because by her reckoning, a better man may come along. What then? Simple, Jump ship! Who come this life to settle for less? No girl body good for suffer ni !😂😂

You will see a girl, chatting and entertaining over ten toasters in addition to her boyfriend at the same time and she will defend it by saying 'after all, i'm not dating them', or the most obnoxious, 'i'm not doing anything with them'.😂😂😂😂

Stfu!😠😠😠😠

You're doing everything with them!!!. We know that women are more emotional creatures than physical.

Your woman may not be sleeping with another man as the average male cheat is prone to, but she could be fantasizing and daydreaming of that other nigga. 😃😃

Infact, she may be dressing up and keeping up to standard with her fashion just for another nigga. And worse is, girls don't consider this cheating. Cheating in femdom, is strictly sleeping with someone else. 😀😀

Well, you're damn wrong! If you're kissing me, making love to me and all you're thinking off is him, then you're a cheat. 😠😠

That's why sometimes, the man would ask a cheating woman if she loved the side nigga. That's all that matters to men. 😆😆

Even if you slept with the other guy and out performed 50shades darker, if you don't love him, we will forgive you..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I want to be in your heart. I want to know i am the only one that excites you emotionally. But women, think cheating is just sleeping with another guy. 😱😱😱

So, your bae collects nudes from men, sex chats with them and even kiss/fvck you after they make her hot, yet she is not cheating at all, by her reckoning. 😄😄😄

If you ask her, she'd make a compelling argument centered around one premise.

👇👇👇👇👇

'I'm a woman, Chika, you don't expect me to put all my eggs in one basket'

Aunty, bae or na Layer you be, come and carry all your eggs biko. I am a man, not one of your baskets. 😣😣😣😣😣

The two God gave me is enough for me, Ejoor o!

Comments

Fan Favorites