Boarding school Stories: A Normal Thing



I am usually not erratic in my hunts. Execution was cerebral for me normally, i bade my time, planned and calculated before execution but this was visceral, the urge.
I met Oscar about a session ago. He was one of the finest and well be7haved freshman to have walked through the gate of my school, the Immaculate Citadel. It was a religious boys-only boarding school, alot of things were considered sin here and others, a normal thing.
Kneeling before the whole school without my pants, i wondered if the Lord came here and asked 'he who is without the same sin, cast the first stone'  ,which of these would cast the first stone?  The principal, his teachers or my fellow students? None I reckon.
The hypocritical chants of students calling for my punishment, tries hard but barely fails to drown my thoughts. What I did was a normal thing here, even though the frenzied reaction of the crowd may suggest otherwise. Getting caught must be my crime, I conclude. That is the only crime these hypocrites are not guilty of.
"Homo! Senior Melvin, Homo! Senior Melvin, Homo!" , rang through the air as I was jolted back to reality.
I'm not sure i can declare that i'm homosexual or not, but i'm sure I was not born with the urge for same sex. It was a blood filled and painful conversion, that began slowly, when i walked through the giant black gate of the citadel. I was just ten, now i'm almost sixteen, how time flies. I remember it like yesterday, the journey to accepting the normal things in this school.
I walked into this new world filled with enthusiasm. Mother said it was an exciting world, a definitive journey to adulthood. Father gave more practical admonition. To safely navigate these world, he said one of the most important things required, was a school father. They were senior students, usually in their penultimate or last year. They shield you from bullies and other oppressive seniors. It was best to have a school father, or take the other alternative- be bullied.
The school father in return, was entitled to a portion of your provisions and other small favors such as errands and doing his laundry sometimes, it was a normal thing. It was better than having all the seniors come at you and your provisions with none on your side.
I was flattered when Sidney offered to be my school father. He was kind and very protective of me. No one harassed any junior student under his protection, it would not take time for me to realize why. He used some of my stuff especially provisions but, every school son gave something to their school father, it was a normal thing.
I walked with him everywhere and he allowed me stay in his room even when it was past lights out. The seniors knew the nooks and crannies of the school like the back of their palm, the short cuts and the tricks to fool the house masters. I sang his praise to my parents, I told them how helpful he had been to me and the immense influence he wields, even more than the prefects. He was the big brother i didn't have.
The harmattan season arrived and school was quite unchanged except for the brown vegetation, dust haze, dried and pale looking skin of students and the increase in the frequency of assaults on junior students. My school father, advised me to avoid going to the bathroom alone. I did not understand why, but not for long.

Once I was accousted by a senior in the bathroom and he asked me to kneel. He was unzipping his pant fly when, my school father intervened. I was relieved but not totally aware of the nature of the danger i was rescued from - I dreaded the thought of the senior urinating on me. I never entered the bathroom again at night alone.
One night, my school father offered to bathe with me in the senior's bathroom for safety reasons, i obliged because I understood- or so I thought. Midway through the bathing, i felt his hands grab my buttocks. I was shocked but i did not protest immediately, he backed me on to the wall of the bathroom. His eyes were different, like he was possessed by something. I was wondering what it was, as i felt his penis poke my stomach, fully erect. My stomach tightened, my throat went dry, i sensed danger. I tried to move but he was too powerful for me. I looked at him, pleading with my eyes as my sense of dread and horror increased.
'Shush!'  he whispered.  'It won't hurt'.  My hands clasped around his extended member and jerked as he commanded. He forced my lips apart and jerked into them. If I screamed or let my teeth scratch him he would kill me, he promised.
 I was in tears, the violation overwhelmed my senses. I trusted him to protect me but here i was, getting used by him to relieve his sexual tensions. My tears annoyed him, he said i was crying for nothing, i should be happy it was just him, but I wasn't happy, it did not feel right nor did it make me happy. He pulled out of my mouth and I heaved a sigh of relief, but he turned me around and pushed me against the wall.
'Senior please!' I begged, unsure of what he planned to do next. He wrapped his palm around my mouth, muffling my groans as his erection burst my posterior sphincter.
That was the first of countless encounters with my school father. When I complained that the seniors were 'oppressing' me too much in the bathroom, my parents waved it aside, saying:
"It's a normal thing in boarding schools, you'd get used to it, soon."
I never did. I just wondered how the seniors could seem so overwhelmed with pleasure as they inflicted pain on juniors. I wanted to be a senior too, as soon as possible. I aced my studies, patiently waiting for my time, when I would start to enjoy the normal thing.
So, when I became a senior, I took in junior students under my wing and did the 'normal thing' with anyone I pleased.
Oscar was a complicated case. I wanted him, but he belonged to Olu, another senior notorious for doing the 'normal thing'.  He accepted my gifts and compliments like a cheap whore, even though he had a school father. Each time I tried to get him alone, he found an excuse to flee from me.
So, this evening as I saw him walk  into the bathroom alone, I knew it was time to collect payment for all my gift and niceties. He was a whore, flirting with me and his game was up. So I snuck into the bathroom to take him, by force or with consent. I assumed Olu was taking him always anyway, he would be used to it.
I bent him over and with the help of the soap, I slid into him. I was knee deep in him, my palm clasped over his mouth. The heightened pleasure drowned away his groaning and tears running down my palm, over his mouth. I got him at last and from the way he was bleeding, i'm sure I was his first. Olu would be furious i beat him to this one. I was close to climax when i felt a very hard hit, and everything went dark.
I woke up in the field without my pants and my shaft smeared with blood. I rubbed the back of my head but there was no blood, but it ached so much, i knew I was hit in the head.
The principal stood, staring furiously at me. Olu was beside him with a two by four in his hands. I sighed, realising he was the 'hero' tonight, but he was really taking revenge. I can understand his anger, I took the food out of his mouth, but I don't understand why the whole school acted disappointed and shocked and particularly the principal, when all i did was the normal thing.
Olu began to narrate how he walked in on me in the bathroom. His last statement was unexpected but it clarified his heightened anger and his repeatedly pointing at me with the two by four wooden beam he was wielding.
"Sir" he said, addressing the principal, "He deserves to be punished, for raping my cousin".
The principal gave me a familiar look before calling for the increasing crowd of students to be calm. He promised to deal with the matter accordingly and dispersed the angry mob.
I knew I wouldn't be punished 'accordingly', he wouldn't look into the issue, he just lied. He only cares for the school's image, he would find a way to cover it up. I know this because years ago, I was in Oscar's position and he was the principal.
His response when I reported what Sidney was doing to me years ago, was a thorough questioning to ascertain who  else i had told, after which, he said to me,
"Young man, this is a school that builds men and to be a man, you have to be tough. It is only for a short time, you will become used to the school environment and it's challenges will be nothing for you. Trust me, in no time you'll get used to it, it'll be a normal thing."
I thought his ridiculous lecture on being a man and adapting to the "normal things" in his school would not end that day, until fate intervened, someone barged into his office,
"Daddy, my provision is finished and i'm low on pocket money-"
I turned around to confirm if my ears were wrong, the voice was too familiar. My gaze stopped him in the middle of his sentence.
"Melvin, what are you doing here?  You didn't tell me you had issues with the principal."
"Good morning senior Melvin, I have no issues with the principal, i-"
"I summoned him here to ask about his classmates," the principal interjected
"You can leave now Melvin, i'm done with you."
Sidney's suspicious eyes followed my frame as I walked out of his father's office. I knew nothing would change now, the sooner i get used to these things, the sooner they may become a normal thing.

End.

Comments

Fan Favorites